Students from other universities can apply for transfer to Global University. The Admission Committee meets regularly to study the transfer requests.
Transfer applicants can be accepted at Global University if they meet the following requirements:
1. Applicant is transferring from an accredited university.
2. Applicant passes the EPT.
3. Applicant submits the following:
a. Certified copy of the Lebanese BACC II certificate or equivalence.
b. Certified copy of previous university transcript.
c. Previous university course catalogue.
d. Course description of taken courses.
4. Up to 49% of the total number of required major credits can be transferred.
5. Minimum grade of any transferred course be 70.